Add labels to Buttons
- Use action-oriented text, and max 5 words.
- The CTA should tell the visitor what will happen when they click the link or button, and clarify them actions and next steps.
- A long CTA may confuse visitors. Some may not even read the entire call to action. So we recommend to keep it short and simple.
- Headings are signposts that help users scan your content and interact with your website.
- Search engines use headings to index and rank your website. Therefore, it is important to make them relevant and easy to read, avoiding using too many keywords.
- Most Dwaas modules include a title.
- Images narrate your story as much as words, make sure to use good quality relevant images.
- Before embedding images into modules make sure to follow indications for each module in the module library (e.g. recommended size and ratio).